Our first bobber! Submitted 8/2010. Andrew has a lot more pics on Facebook. I’ll get more of the build stuff soon. Here’s a link to the one gallery I know of.
And here are some YouTube links
Purchased for $150 From a Guys Barn May 2010
- May-June Stripped her down and began cleaning everything – Lots of Elbow Grease!
- May – June – Custom Seat Pan made for Bobber seat. Frame and Fender chopped.
- NEW Shocks added! 2″ Shorter then stock – Came from a HONDA Trail 50!
- July – Had the Tins Repainted and Began Reassembly – Lots of NEW Parts and Paint.
- August 2010 – Finalizing everything – Turn Signals, Plates and Exhaust Work. Still Tightening everything down.
Runs Great – Starts Great! Fresh Oil Change and NEW Plate, and she’s ready to ride! NOT BAD for $150 investment.
Any questions can be directed to Andrew at email@example.com
Thanks for checkin’ out his Honda Twinstar!